The United Methodist Church offers this scholarship to student pursuing ordained ministry and are a racial/ethnic minority aged 30 or under. The scholarship must be used at a UM related institution. Average award $5,000.
- Applicants must be an ACTIVE, full member of The United Methodist Church for at least TWO year. Membership is determined by the date the applicant was confirmed and took membership vows with a United Methodist church. (Members of other Methodist denominations are not eligible.)
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree program at ANY accredited institution within the U.S.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants are required to be full-time students according to their school’s standards for the program for which they are enrolled.
- racial/ethnic minority aged 30 or under.