From Dallas Theological Seminary. For online students in a qualified degree program taking at least 9 credits hours and working 30 hours or more per week.
- For students in a qualified degree program (professional degree)
- Must be at least part time (9 hours)
- Must be employed and working 30 hours or more a week.
Four years of fully paid tuition for a ThM student who has demonstrated excellent scholastic achievement, committed Christian service, and ministry potential.
- For applicants who have demonstrated excellent scholastic achievement, committed Christian service, and ministry potential
- Applicable for the Master of Theology (ThM) degree program
CouponChief.com wants to help students live a frugal lifestyle and they’re giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help.
- You must be a US resident enrolled in high school, college, or trade school to apply.
- Submit a 2-5 minute video
The annual GuideOne Foundation Scholarship program seeks to benefit students who are actively pursuing a career in ministry. Students who meet certain criteria are eligible to earn one of four $2,500 scholarships. As one of America’s leading insurers of churches, this program was created because GuideOne believes in the church leaders of tomorrow and helping them advance in ministry.
- Graduate religious studies students and any individuals in seminary are eligible. Please note that you must plan to be enrolled in your program of study for the following fall semester to be eligible.
- Students must be attending accredited colleges, universities or seminaries within the United States and District of Columbia.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 is required
- Applicant is required to submit an essay that explains why they chose to pursue their degree and how they plan to use their education and future career in ministry. Essay should be double spaced and not exceed 350 words.
The Vision Scholarship Award of Arumdaun Church was established in 1994 and originated from the prayers and love of its congregation. The purpose of the Vision Scholarship Award is to foster and develop spiritual leaders for the second generation of Korean-Americans by providing scholarship until graduation to those with vision of serving youth ministry (EM) and attending seminary school in 2015.
- The applicant must be a Korean-American Christian who will attend seminary school in the 2015 fall semester, either as a new or continuing student, with the following additional criteria:
- Attend seminary school full time;
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of United States;
- Has vision of serving youth ministry (EM); and
- Be a resident of and/or attend seminary school within the state of NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA or PA.